On Saturday, May 13, we are working together with the Board of Water and Light to clean, educate, and beautify our community.
Join us at Impression 5 Science Center (200 Museum Drive, Lansing) for this community clean up!
Schedule of Events:
- 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. Registration
- 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Clean-up
- 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Lunch
- 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Environmental Fair
Help us reduce and reuse resources by bringing your own gloves and water bottle (gloves will not be provided). Lunch will be provided for all registered participants. Join us at Impression 5 after the clean-up for the Environmental Fair and free admission to the science center.
Questions? Feel free to contact Erik Larson at
(517) 485-8116, ext. 143, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View a map of the Lansing River Trail to get an idea of where you would like to work.